Twilight Treasury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Treasury Forum, for discussing all things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Twilight the best book of all?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dansaunders
New Born

Is Twilight the best book of all? Empty
PostSubject: Is Twilight the best book of all?   Is Twilight the best book of all? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:21 pm

I love Twilight it's my favourite book of the 4, do you agree or do you prefer one of the others and why?
Back to top Go down
Danni
New Born
Danni

Is Twilight the best book of all? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Twilight the best book of all?   Is Twilight the best book of all? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 pm

<P><EM>I do agree with you! Its a great book and very well written! But i must admit i also like New Moon,Ok i know it's sad when Edward Leaves,But its nice to get the full experience of Bella's life with Jacob.Also i love when Alice turns up! It made my heart skip a beat when Bella spotted the Cullens car parked outside Charlie's..I was like Yipppeeeeee!!! Lol </EM></P>
<P><EM>And then there's Breaking Dawn...I wont say to much,But the part where Alice come's back...WOW what a fantastic twist! Altho i knew Alice would never up and leave,Apart of me still didn't see that coming! Oh i just Twilight books!!!!!!!!!! xxx</EM></P>
<P><EM></EM>&nbsp;</P>
Back to top Go down

Is Twilight the best book of all?
Page 1 of 1