Twilight Treasury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Treasury Forum, for discussing all things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and More!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight - film or book?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twilighttreasury
Volturi
twilighttreasury

Twilight - film or book? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight - film or book?   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I love Twilight, both the film and the book, but which is better? Personally I love the book, but love bits in the movie that are not in the book... which do you think is better?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilighttreasury.blogspot.com
Danni
New Born
Danni

PostSubject: Re: Twilight - film or book?   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I loved Twilight,(THE FILM) And used to get pretty peed of with hearing other Twilight fans saying they did a bad job with the film.But (And thats a big but) After reading the book over 4 times! I do kind of agree.
I felt that they left alot of important bits out the movie,ie bella's clumsyness was not shown half as much as i think it should have been,Also the part where Bella fainted in her Biology class at the site of blood,Where Edward had to carry her to the nurse,I felt like this should have made it into the film.
I also felt that Bella in the book was alot more vunerable and Bella in the film seemed to come across as alot stronger..Which disapointed me abit.
Alice and Bella's relationship didnt seem to go anywhere in the movie..So im kind of hoping that they make up for this in New Moon.
Kristen also has to prove herself in New Moon,As i felt like Twilight was so much about Edward,That she kinda didnt play up to the part as well as she could have,But i know Kristen can do it! And New Moon will be her chance to shine!

All in all tho i truely believe that if they thought twilight would be as big as it has been then they would have put alot more time and money into it.
They did a fantastic job with the money they had.And i honestly fell in love with it the first time i saw it,and cannot wait untill my Twilight dvd is sitting proudly on my shelf.

Its nice to read the book as i get so lost in it, at times that i feel like im sitting right next to Bella in her truck! And when you can say that about a book you have read,Well you just know its a big success and a fantastic read!!!!

xx

P.s Sorry if this all seems a little messy my laptop keys are really sticking!!! lol xx
Back to top Go down
Danni
New Born
Danni

PostSubject: Re: Twilight - film or book?   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:16 am

╔══╦══╦══╦════╗
╚╗╔╣╔═╣╔╗║╔╗╔╗║
═║║║╔═╣╚╝║║║║║║
═║║║╚═╣╔╗║║║║║║
═╚╝╚══╩╝╚╩╝╚╝╚╝
╔══╦══╦╗╔╗╔╦══╦══╦══╗╔╗
║╔═╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║║║
║╔═╣║║║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╣║║║╚╝
║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╚╝║╔╗║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗
╚══╩══╩════╩╝╚╩╝╚╩══╝╚╝
Back to top Go down
cullen-girl
New Born
cullen-girl

PostSubject: book for sure   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:31 am

Rolling Eyes
for me its so the book i can sit for hours reding over and over again thinking /being in that world .I can smell it taste it and live it ,although it is nice to see ROB playing eddwardi the edward in my head is more real and alllllllllllllllll mine .lol this is the reason i love the book ,kirstin is not belle i am edward is not a fictional character, he is real.

any way thats my oppinion
Back to top Go down
twilighttreasury
Volturi
twilighttreasury

PostSubject: Ha!!   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

Uhhhh, stop!!! I am Bella!! Who do u think u r??!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilighttreasury.blogspot.com
cullen-girl
New Born
cullen-girl

PostSubject: u think   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

in your head maybe
not in mine lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight - film or book?   Twilight - film or book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight - film or book?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Treasury :: General Discussion of anything Twilight :: Go crazy, talk Twilight-
Jump to: